The Kona Brewers Festival is a good party, but as important, it’s a great FUNdraiser.
Your contributions have had a huge impact in Hawaii.
Together, to date, we have raised and donated over $1.4 Million Dollars:
- $120,000 for youth culinary programs to ensure the next generation of chefs have the tools, skills, and education needed to succeed.
- $150,000 for protecting and raising awareness of our beautiful, fragile ocean that surrounds us, nurtures us and unites us.
- $170,000 for families who need a hug and helping hands during hard times; like a tsunami or rivers of lava, floods, fires, hurricanes …. Nature happens. Sometimes people need help.
- $216,000 for public school gardens so that generations of people feel the joy of hands in the soil, talking story, and eating well. This is what makes Hawaii Nei.
- $260,000 for environmental education initiatives so our keiki know how to create systems that are sustainable and attainable. They will inherit the Earth and deserve our guidance and attention now!
- $390,000 for arts & culture projects, because with all the challenges facing our little corner of planet awesome, we need a creative community thinking in new ways in solid collaboration with ancient ways. There is needed wisdom in both.
Our goal this year is to raise $150,000 and you can help. Please join us and contribute today.
Your donation will be distributed to these Beneficiaries.